Guidelines for meetings
- Mute your microphone when others are presenting or speaking.
- Raise your hand when you would like to speak.
- Volume: recommended 70% .
- Name and location
- Please answer the question ‘how are you right now?’ in 2-3 words.
- 1 min silence
Set up roles for time keeper and reader.
- No-one interrupts anyone else.
Only the time-keeper may give a gentle reminder of the time when someone is going a lot over time.
- No-one gives advice.
Advice is often more harmful than helpful; it pulls people out of intuition into their heads and more often than not raises defensiveness in the case giver. – The group could agree upfront how they’ll deal with it if they notice themselves or others beginning to offer advice.
Please read also read our OATH.